This is a simple, easy-to-use disk encryption tool that encrypts and password protects your removable and external disk. Its powerful encryption ensures that only you can open an encrypted logical drive. Key Features:
1. Encrypt data using 256-bit AES algorithm; gold lock can encrypt every bit of the data with high security level; silver lock can encrypt file system with very fast speed.
2. Help to choose a secure password; validate password using SHA-256 algorithm; not store password on any media.
3. Verify drive sectors before encrypting data; Undo encryption/decrytion action at any moment;
4. Support various disks; drives plug-play; one time register Hpsetool in an external drive, any computer use it.
5. Support all windows file system: NTFS, Fat32, Fat16, Fat12.
6. Designed for Windows 2003/XP/2000 and work with Windows Vista.
7. XP visual styles support; HTML online help.
» version 3.02 - posted on 2008-05-04
Improve the compatibility with Windows Vista.
» version 2.2 - posted on 2007-04-24
Add 256-bit AES algorithm for encrypting/decrypting and SHA-256 hash algorithm for password validating.
EULA - End User License Agreement
HPSETOOL SOFTWARE LICENSE:
1) GRANT OF LICENSE:
HEXPROBE SYSTEM grants you a single, non-exclusive license to use the HPSETOOL provided you agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement. Only one user is authorized to use the HPSETOOL on one computer at a time (and not by more than one individual via a network).
2) OTHER RESTRICTIONS:
You acknowledge that you do not become the owner of the HPSETOOL (software, programs and/or documentation). You agree not to transfer, rent,lease, sub-license, reverse engineer, modify, translate, or share the HPSETOOL diskettes, or manual with any other person or firm.
3) LIMITED WARRANTY:
While we have attempted to ensure the reliability of the HPSETOOL, HEXPROBE SYSTEM cannot assume any liability for damage that occurs because of usage of this program, whether or not in accordance with the instructions or specifications. It is not possible to guarantee the program's performance under all circumstances, at all times, with all hardware and software configurations, and with any user data, programs, or series of commands. HEXPROBE SYSTEM warrants the diskette media and manual to be free from defects in materials or manufacture for a period of 14 days from your receipt. When you open this package or use the HPSETOOL you indicate you accept this as the only warranty. You agree that regardless of the form of any claim, HEXPROBE SYSTEM's liability for any damages or loss to you or anyone else shall not exceed the price paid for use of the program. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. Except for the warranty described in the above paragraph, there are no warranties expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties are expressly and specifically disclaimed.
4) NO LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES:
In no event shall HEXPROBE SYSTEM or its suppliers, if any, be responsible for any special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of information, or any other loss) arising out of the use or the inability to use this product, even if HEXPROBE SYSTEM has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.