Hexprobe Disk Encryption Tool is a free trial software application from the File & Disk Management subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-05-04. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003.
This is a simple, easy-to-use disk encryption tool that encrypts and password protects your removable and external disk. Its powerful encryption ensures that only you can open an encrypted logical drive. Key Features:
1. Encrypt data using 256-bit AES algorithm; gold lock can encrypt every bit of the data with high security level; silver lock can encrypt file system with very fast speed.
2. Help to choose a secure password; validate password using SHA-256 algorithm; not store password on any media.
3. Verify drive sectors before encrypting data; Undo encryption/decrytion action at any moment;
4. Support various disks; drives plug-play; one time register Hpsetool in an external drive, any computer use it.
5. Support all windows file system: NTFS, Fat32, Fat16, Fat12.
6. Designed for Windows 2003/XP/2000 and work with Windows Vista.
7. XP visual styles support; HTML online help.
Hexprobe Disk Encryption Tool (version 3.02) has a file size of 797.50 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 176 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.